Accusation

Being accused of doing something wrong is a dreadful thing. Within a month, I have been accused for not just for 1 time, but for 3 times!

Case 1:
This happened when I was helping out in IMU Taekwondo Tournament as a time-keeper. The situation at that time was hard to explain. However, accusation was made towards me and I could not bear it. In addition, I would never forget a statement that the person had made. This statement is very controversial, and I decided not to disclose it. However, the person’s attitude has created lots of problems during the tournament period time.

Case 2:
This happened while I was having extemporaneous dispensing practical on suppositories. We are given a mould, with 6 fillings with one cap at the bottom of each filling. When I got my mould, there is one cap missing, I thought is ok as I just need to make 4 suppositories only. Things happened at the time I returned the mould, the lab tech accused me for losing the cap and told me to find it out. I was like how to get the cap for her since initially there is one cap missing already. She insisted that she have checked all the moulds are with caps before distributing to us. This made me flare up and I purposely pull my long face in front of her. It ended up that I write my name on a record book to indicate that I lose the cap. Haiz~~ I admitted on something that I never done before~~ feel frustrated~ ~

Case 3:
This happened in the library when I wanted to borrow a book back home. This nice librarian kindly reminded me that one of my books was due for 2 days already. I was feeling weird, as I dun have any books with me now and I have returned all the books ON TIME. I double check with him and I confirmed that I have returned that book 2 days ago in the morning. We both argued for sometime, he insisted saying that I din return the book, indirectly said that I steal the book. Later he proposed the idea that to check whether the book is on open shelf, if is available, this can prove that I have returned the book. However, he can check for me only on next day. I could not bear with it, as I could not wait until next day to prove myself that I didn’t do wrong. In a harsh way with angry face, I get the bar code of the book from him and check for myself. Luckily, the book is on open shelf and I felt relieve. I took the book and put in front of him to prove. He just kept quiet and bent his head down. This lesson told us that whenever you returned the book, make sure the librarian has scanned your book before you leave. Mistakes can be made by either one party, and when things happened, you will be accused on something that you have not done before since there is no prove.

In society, accusation is happened everyday just because a person is afraid to admit he did something wrong and try to let go the responsibility to someone else. I tell myself, whenever accusation is made towards me next time, try to protect myself and never ever admit something that I never done before. Being sacked also unaware of it~~~ 现实是很残酷的~~~

2 自由:

Anonymous said...

for case two..the lab technician really...from your lesson, next time sure i check evryhting i got before i use..

for case three, lucky you prove u right front of that guy.. *clap hands*.. haha

Kah Yee said...

i know case 1 and case 2 how come never heard of case 3 one?? Nonetheless kesian u but things will get better ;)

 

© Copyright 随性的自由 . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates